Setting pictures as your wallpaper.

This is a discussion on Setting pictures as your wallpaper. within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Hey! I've had my Ally for a month or two now and it's pretty cool, the only thing I'm confused about is whenever I go ...

Thread: Setting pictures as your wallpaper.

Hey! I've had my Ally for a month or two now and it's pretty cool, the only thing I'm confused about is whenever I go to set a picture as my wallpaper you have to crop it so I crop it and its extremely zoomed in and looks stupid. I really want to set one of me and my boyfriend, I'm sick of using plain backgrounds. Is there something I can do to not crop it or something? Help is greatly appreciated, thanks (:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi texty, sounds like you're trying to use a picture too big to display the way you want to.

For help with wallpaper see page 55,... http://www.lgallyfor...allys-features/

The manual is a big help. It explains all the settings, icons, features, wallpapers and cropping...

Thanks minty, but i checked out the manual and it didn't seem to help. Do you think theres some kind of website that can crop my pictures so they fit my phone properly? I sure hope so, i want my own pictures as my wallpaper. Not some silly backgrounds from a background app. I hope someone can help me ): thanks anyway, i appreciate it!

You can change the size of the crop on the picture. When you select a phone to use, you have the square crop box on the photo. Just touch the edge of the box (you should see some arrows appear) and move it outward to enlarge the box or inward to shrink the box.
    Motorola Droid 4

Thanks AA but thats not what i mean, i mean as in whenever i try to set a picture as my background for example a picture of me and my boyfriend i use the crop thing and crop it as large as the arrows will go and i go to look at my wallpaper and instead of it being a nice normal picture it's extremely zoomed in i just want to know if theres a way to take away the crop box or something. Thanks (:

The reason it doesn't look normal is because the wallpaper is set to all five screens and not just the screen you are on. It can cause some images to appear zoomed in. There isn't anything you can do about it that I am aware of.

Motorola Droid 4

Oh man, thanks. Maybe on android 2.2 it will work out! Haha. Do you know when its possible that we can update our phones to android 2.2?

Quote Originally Posted by textywexty View Post
    Oh man, thanks. Maybe on android 2.2 it will work out! Haha. Do you know when its possible that we can update our phones to android 2.2?

No, there hasn't been any more news since we were told that we would be getting it.
    Motorola Droid 4

Oh alright, thanks!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links