system tutorial

This is a discussion on system tutorial within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I go to Settings, About Phone, then system tutorial. I select 'Begin" and it says 'Using the onscreen keyboard' It says 'Open the keyboard" How? ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: system tutorial

I go to Settings, About Phone, then system tutorial. I select 'Begin" and it says 'Using the onscreen keyboard' It says 'Open the keyboard" How? Notjing i do opens the onscreen keyboard, and if I select "Done" it takes me back to the beginning, not onto the next tutprial topic. Please help.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Umm,...maybe just slide the keyboard open?

Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    Umm,...maybe just slide the keyboard open?

I've tried that. I even tried it again - nothing.

Maybe you could try the tutorial and see if you can get past the second screen.

Yeah, maybe I could, but since you didn't ask nicely, and it's 1:00 AM here, I'll probably just go to sleep.

Yeah, maybe I could, but since you didn't ask nicely, and it's 1:00 AM here, I'll probably just go to sleep.

My apology - was not my intention to be rude. Have a good night's sleep.

Perhaps later.

Jerry

Try a reset? Hold down Volume, Home and Power for a few seconds. This should reset your phone to factory settings... erasing your apps, etc. Your SD Card should not be effected.

Oh SNAP, Minty!

Ok,..ok....Big Q.

Jerry, to you my friend, and the other members, I'm sorry for that posting. After reading it again this morning I thought to myself,...< wow, you did sound kinda like a smart-a**.>

Since I've already stuck my foot in my mouth, again,.. I'm outta here, and maybe others can help.

Ok,..ok....Big Q.

Jerry, to you my friend, and the other members, I'm sorry for that posting. After reading it again this morning I thought to myself,...< wow, you did sound kinda like a smart-a**.>

Since I've already stuck my foot in my mouth, again,.. I'm outta here, and maybe others can help.

No problem - we say the darnest things the later it gets. I would still like some ideas - rather than a system reset - to fix this.

Anyone???

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    I go to Settings, About Phone, then system tutorial. I select 'Begin" and it says 'Using the onscreen keyboard' It says 'Open the keyboard" How? Notjing i do opens the onscreen keyboard, and if I select "Done" it takes me back to the beginning, not onto the next tutprial topic. Please help.

Jerry, the reason why you can't get past the "Using the onscreen keyboard" is because that is the only tutorial there is. When you first open the System Tutorial, it lists what tutorials are available. There is only one listed.

Qasar, a reset?

Minty, hope you got some sleep. LOL.
    Motorola Droid 4

Thank you for the explanation.

I sure hope LG puts together a better tutorial than that.

Jerry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links