videos

This is a discussion on videos within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; When I video something it will not let me send it as a text. It says it is too big but it was a 6 ...

Thread: videos

When I video something it will not let me send it as a text. It says it is too big but it was a 6 second video. Any help?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The easiest way to send a video text is to create the text first and then use the Capture Video option. This format the video for the correct size and duration for the message.

The camcorder has 3 size settings: 176x144, 320x240, and 640x480. The max length for a video set at 640x480 is 15-20 seconds but this varies depending on how much detail is in the video. The max length for a video set at 176x144 is 50-60 seconds.

Motorola Droid 4

Quote Originally Posted by Ally Android View Post
    The easiest way to send a video text is to create the text first and then use the Capture Video option. This format the video for the correct size and duration for the message.

The camcorder has 3 size settings: 176x144, 320x240, and 640x480. The max length for a video set at 640x480 is 15-20 seconds but this varies depending on how much detail is in the video. The max length for a video set at 176x144 is 50-60 seconds.

Thanks allot it worked.

I just figured this out myself. Go to where you create a new video; on the left side (where the settings are), go to the 4th icon that looks like a disk. click on it, and change it from normal to mms. That should allow you to record a video to send. Hope this helps

Good job Destany. I never noticed that before. I wonder if it has always been there or if they added it in the last update.
    Motorola Droid 4

I definitely do not remember that disk icon. I am trying to remember when I last looked at the video settings but I don't know if it was there then or not. I might have gotten distracted after the camera settings and didn't move onto the video settings. Weird. Good to know!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links