alarm clock sound is too loud & calendar didn't pop out

This is a discussion on alarm clock sound is too loud & calendar didn't pop out within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; 1. i set the alarm to 6:20am. though i push the left hand side of the cellphone button to adjust the sound volume to the ...

Thread: alarm clock sound is too loud & calendar didn't pop out

1. i set the alarm to 6:20am. though i push the left hand side of the cellphone button to adjust the sound volume to the smallest (not vibarate), it's soooooo loud when it rings.

anyone knows how to solve it?

2. the calendar.....i put something in the calendar and set 10 mins reminder.....yes. it beeps....that's all. shouldn't it pop out indicating the thing i wanna do?

3. sometimes when new messages come, it won't beep.

thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

There are about a half dozen different sound settings for the phone: ringer, media, in call volume, alarms, notification, navigation.

I may have missed a couple. The bad part is that there is not one place you can go to adjust all of them but there might be an app for that.

You can adjust your volume for the alarm when you create the alarm. If you have already creatd the alarm, then you can edit the alarm to change the volume. Just touch the Ringtone option and then touch the ringtone you want to use for your alarm. While the alarm ringtone is playing hit the volume buttons to adjust the sound.

The answer is no to the calendar popup with the default calendar app. But again, there are other calendar apps on the market and one of them might do what you need.

The sounds for text messages are set in the messaging app.

1. Open the messaging app.
    2. Press the menu button.
    3. Touch Settings.
    4. Touch Select Ringtone.
    5. Touch the ringtone you want to use.
    6. Adjust your notification sound by hitting the volume buttons.
    Motorola Droid 4

I use my calender everyday to remind me of appointments (court dates, trials, birthdays, etc.). If you integrate your calender with your gmail account, not only will you receive the 10 minute notification, you will receive an email notification of all your appointments for the day. I also use the Agenda widget, and have one full screen dedicated to that. It is there all the time, so all I have to do is scroll over and take a peek.

:Pthank you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love you soooooooooo much

Hey,.....what about me?

Thanks again you guys!

Hi. You might wanna check out "Smart Volume" in the market. It's a nice little app that allows you to set (and lock, if desired) all the ally's volumes from one location.

Quote Originally Posted by bepineurope View Post
    Hi. You might wanna check out "Smart Volume" in the market. It's a nice little app that allows you to set (and lock, if desired) all the ally's volumes from one location.

Thanks for the help i actually just got my ally today and i was tryin to figure out the volume for the alarm and ur right about having to use the volume control while ur alarm tone is playin.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links