Sending Multiple Texts?

This is a discussion on Sending Multiple Texts? within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Hi, I'm new here (great forum so far). I just got my Ally a couple weeks ago. LOVE it so far (other than a small ...

Thread: Sending Multiple Texts?

Hi,

I'm new here (great forum so far). I just got my Ally a couple weeks ago. LOVE it so far (other than a small scratch already on the screen...sigh...and I'm very careful with my phone ), my main question is can you send one text to multiple contacts? My husband is waiting on a kidney transplant that could happen any day. We've already had 9 close calls and they fell through, so the next one could be the one. Every time we get the call that he's up for a kidney, I text my family and friends to let them know. I really want to be able to get all the info needed into the body of the text and be able to send it to everyone at once (and thus not miss anybody) and not have to keep sending the same message to one person at a time.

Is there a way to do this??

Thanks!

Helen

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi Helen, good luck to you and yours during a tough time.

The answer is yes, your Ally can easily do that. When you're starting a new message, in the send to field just add number (or contact) comma, then the next....comma....next one,...comma...

Quote Originally Posted by Safhire View Post
    LOVE it so far (other than a small scratch already on the screen...sigh...and I'm very careful with my phone ),

I hope your husband gets a kidney soon. I have an aunt going through the same thing.

About the scratch on your screen, more than likely this is a scratch on the screen protector that came with the phone. I thought I had scratched mine too until I discovered that it came with a screen protector and that the glass was extremely durable. Read this thread for more information on the glass and protector: To Peel Or Not To Peel
    Motorola Droid 4

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links