Microsoft Outlook Calendar

This is a discussion on Microsoft Outlook Calendar within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Originally Posted by Lattimer My company is locked down.....so i don't think any amount of protection should be an issue, as long as the IT ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Microsoft Outlook Calendar

Quote Originally Posted by Lattimer View Post
    My company is locked down.....so i don't think any amount of protection should be an issue, as long as the IT folks have it set up right. Mine syncs directly to my outlook.

Under the email---you have to have sync calendar checked in the account settings. Mine is also set to automatic updates (push). That is all I had to do to make mine work once the update went out.

OK, I think I've found the problem - I had the wrong gmail address. Now, how do I delete the old email address? Whenever I try, it says I must go to Settings application under Privacy and it will erase all personal data on my phone :-( Any way around this?

When I added the corrected email address, it did not give the option of syncing calendars, only email and contacts.

Thanks for your help.

Jerry

I tried the regular calendar app last night and IT WORKED!!! YEA!

Thank you to all who responed and helped - it meant a lot.

Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Thank you. I used the sync for google and it worked. However, when I go to the Calendar app on the phone, all I see is what I've already entered on the phone. If I go online and access google calendar on the web, I see all my appointments from MS Outlook. How can I get everything to shpw up on the calendar app on the phone? Thanks for your help.

Jerry
    I like to work with outlook emails. But something crashed on my MS Outlook and I didn't change email client for this issue. My brother came to aid of me, he suggested a software, which as a matter of fact for a minute decided my trouble. In this case it might be helpful here as well - download troubleshooting of outlook .pst.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links