Microsoft Outlook Calendar

This is a discussion on Microsoft Outlook Calendar within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Is there any way to sync the Ally to MS Outlook? Even if I have to download another calendar app, I will. Thanks, Jerry...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Microsoft Outlook Calendar

Is there any way to sync the Ally to MS Outlook?

Even if I have to download another calendar app, I will.

Thanks,

Jerry

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Thank you. I used the sync for google and it worked. However, when I go to the Calendar app on the phone, all I see is what I've already entered on the phone. If I go online and access google calendar on the web, I see all my appointments from MS Outlook. How can I get everything to shpw up on the calendar app on the phone? Thanks for your help.

Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Thank you. I used the sync for google and it worked. However, when I go to the Calendar app on the phone, all I see is what I've already entered on the phone. If I go online and access google calendar on the web, I see all my appointments from MS Outlook. How can I get everything to shpw up on the calendar app on the phone? Thanks for your help.

Jerry

Is it the same Google account,?

Go into Setting on your phone. then Accounts & sync, then select your gmail account, Make sure sync calendar is checked.

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyMom View Post
    Is it the same Google account,?

Go into Setting on your phone. then Accounts & sync, then select your gmail account, Make sure sync calendar is checked.

Thanks for responding. All of these were already done. My work appointments still do not show up on the Calendar app that was included with the phone. Does this Calendar app sync with google calendar?

Thanks again for your help.

Jerry

Thanks for responding. All of these were already done. My work appointments still do not show up on the Calendar app that was included with the phone. Does this Calendar app sync with google calendar?

Thanks again for your help.

Jerry

It should sync with the gmail account you set the phone up with. I use Google through work, too, but it is a different gmail account. There is an app called Corporate Calendar on the phone, too. Maybe that could be set up to sync with your work calendar. I'm not sure how that one works, though.

I used the corporate calendar. It syncs automatically with my work Outlook account. Once I set up my work email, the calendar showed up automatically. I think before the last software update this didn't work though....so check to see if you have the latest software.

Great thread you guys, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lattimer View Post
    I used the corporate calendar. It syncs automatically with my work Outlook account. Once I set up my work email, the calendar showed up automatically. I think before the last software update this didn't work though....so check to see if you have the latest software.

I checked for updates and my phone says I'm current. When I go to corporate calendar I have no appointments at all. Will corpporate calendar sync to my google calendar or do I sync it directly to Outlook? Also, as I work for a school and they have a lot of protection, will that effect anything?

Thanks a lot for your help!!!

Jerry

I checked for updates and my phone says I'm current. When I go to corporate calendar I have no appointments at all. Will corpporate calendar sync to my google calendar or do I sync it directly to Outlook? Also, as I work for a school and they have a lot of protection, will that effect anything?

Thanks a lot for your help!!!

Jerry

My company is locked down.....so i don't think any amount of protection should be an issue, as long as the IT folks have it set up right. Mine syncs directly to my outlook.

Under the email---you have to have sync calendar checked in the account settings. Mine is also set to automatic updates (push). That is all I had to do to make mine work once the update went out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links