Contacts help

This is a discussion on Contacts help within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Until I got the Ally I didn't think much about my Gmail contacts file. I found out the hard way that there were more than ...

Thread: Contacts help

Until I got the Ally I didn't think much about my Gmail contacts file. I found out the hard way that there were more than 1800 contacts in there; when I got my Ally it took forever to sync the first time.

SInce then I've made a lot of changes to my contacts file, weeding things out and adding details and so on. Now it looks like I have a total of about 260 (159 My Contacts and 95 Other Contacts) online. My phone, however, shows more than 700 when I set the display option to "All Contacts." I can seem to find an All Contacts view on Gmail again, so I don't know where this number is coming from. When I set the display / sync setting to only sync My Contacts, the numbers don't match either; the phone shows only 91.

What can I do to get my phone to accurately reflect the information in my Gmail Contacts file, now that I've put so much work into it?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Do you have Facebook synced? I got a lot in my All Contacts that came from FB but don't have numbers.
    Motorola Droid 4

I don't have FB synced, nor Twitter. I don't want anything in my Contacts that I don't have in my Gmail contacts.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links