phone went out with a bang

This is a discussion on phone went out with a bang within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Yea my ally is on its last legs... yesterday I had it overheat and make 2 sets of cracks appear on the glass... I'm just ...

Thread: phone went out with a bang

Yea my ally is on its last legs... yesterday I had it overheat and make 2 sets of cracks appear on the glass... I'm just wondering if its supposed to work as it still does

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It got so hot that it cracked the screen? Wow. I would have to take it to Verizon for a new one. The phone should shut itself off before it overheats enough to damage the phone. I am surprised that it still works.
    Motorola Droid 4

the 2 stores i took it to wouldn't touch it... i think it has to do with the glass being as comprimised as it was... the 2 reps that considered looking at it went looking got gloves lol... as of tomorrow i move along to the Motorola Dtroid 2 as a phone rep for some reason told me to claim it under the worry free guarantee and be happy

Wow -- Angelfire, if I had your Verizon rep, my Ally would overheat and break the glass, too! So you get a free upgrade to the D2? I'm envious. Or should that be enV-ious?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links