Ally will not turn on... hardware problem

This is a discussion on Ally will not turn on... hardware problem within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; My Ally recently died. I've had it 3 months. It started acting weird a few days ago. Every time I slid the keyboard open or ...

Thread: Ally will not turn on... hardware problem

My Ally recently died. I've had it 3 months. It started acting weird a few days ago. Every time I slid the keyboard open or closed it restarted. It also overcharged/overheated one morning. I think this is due to the fact that the power connection was faulty because of weak hardware. Only within a few days my phone won't turn on at all, there is no power connection whatsoever between the keyboard and the screen. I'm going to repair the phone hopefully, but now I have to be careful with how gentle I am with it, the hardware simply just isn't up to par.

Other problems I've had with the Ally include the back button on the touch screen not responding for a day at at time. It's run very slow and frozen periodically, even using a task-killer. The email app is faulty and I have missed important emails depending on that app.

I'm cheap so I'm sticking with the Ally but I wish I didn't have to deal with these problems.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Sr Member blackmetalbuick's Avatar
    Can't say that I share any of your problems. I've dropped my Ally, slide it open and closed dozens of times every day, zero issues so far. It may be cheap initially but if you feel it's going to require a lot of repairs, it's not quite a bargain then.
    LG Ally - SW V 8 - Rooted - Velocity 0.3

charged mine to 100% last night, unplugged it, this morning it was frozen so i took the battery out and now it wont turn back on. i can wait a month or two for froyo but if this is gonna happen i might switch to the droid 2 or droid x.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links