extended life battery sucks

This is a discussion on extended life battery sucks within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; i bought the extended life battery and havent changed the way i was using my phone and it still dies in 7-10 hours.. dont buy ...

Thread: extended life battery sucks

i bought the extended life battery and havent changed the way i was using my phone and it still dies in 7-10 hours.. dont buy its a loss of 50$

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

you do realize that the battery life will slowly get better as you use it... my extended battery keeps lasting longer and longer every time i charge it and i've had it for about a month now

ok so i do need to calibrate it

no, just be patient... the battery seems to be getting better the more time goes by...

on a side note, how do you like it sticking out the back? i think its made it way easier to hold it in your hand, it doesnt feel like it could slip through at any second...

Hi sneak, trav is right. If you're only getting 7-10 hours with the EL battery, you're not managing the battery well or the phone is being used non-stop. It's just that simple. Try doing full cycles of the battery, and follow the advice given here,.. http://www.lgallyforums.com/topic/12...ife-improving/

I get a full day (16 hours) out of the standard battery with medium use including web browsing.

thats why i was upset with the standard battery right befor the EL showed up i was getting 16+ hours a day on it. but that was after 3 weeks of cycling. I almost want to send it back. And yeah i do like it sticking out makes me feel like im holding a phone for a change.. and if i lay it down i can hear the ringer without it being muffled..

Mine was like that at first.

This week I charged mine on Sunday evening and currently have 80% left. This is with some web browsing lots of texts and emails.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links