think I deleted my Contact List

This is a discussion on think I deleted my Contact List within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I think I may have deleted my Contact list. I thought I was adding a name to Favorites, now I can only locate the couple ...

Thread: think I deleted my Contact List

I think I may have deleted my Contact list. I thought I was adding a name to Favorites, now I can only locate the couple of favorites. I'm a newbie, 1st smartphone... 'dense owner'.. think I should go to the local grade school and find a kid to help me Thank You for any info/help out there

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Sr Member blackmetalbuick's Avatar
    Hard to tell exactly what you're experiencing based on how you've described it. The Contacts List and Favorites are two different things, so maybe you're just navigating to the wrong area? Favorites just lists the people you contact the most. Your full Contact list should still be there, no reason it would all get deleted out of the blue.
    LG Ally - SW V 8 - Rooted - Velocity 0.3

Quote Originally Posted by bridge View Post
    I think I may have deleted my Contact list. I thought I was adding a name to Favorites, now I can only locate the couple of favorites. I'm a newbie, 1st smartphone... 'dense owner'.. think I should go to the local grade school and find a kid to help me Thank You for any info/help out there

Did you back your contacts up using Google, or Backup assistant with Verizon? I have hundreds of contacts, so I have them backed up with both. You can set up your Ally to sync your contacts daily, so that whenever you add someone new, the contact will be backed up automatically. If you haven't done this yet, you'll have to put them in manually again.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links