erasing the settings

This is a discussion on erasing the settings within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Ok so I went into the manage apps setting on my phone and I was clearing caches on different programs thinking that will make my ...

Thread: erasing the settings

Ok so I went into the manage apps setting on my phone and I was clearing caches on different programs thinking that will make my phone run better and I came to the settings icon and I guess I cleared that 2 and since I did that it wiped out my custom wallpaper and now I can't save any wallpapers 2 my phone factory or custom... h e l p!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

First, I would turn the phone off and then back on.

Second, I would switch between Android Home and LG Home to see if that might reset it.

After that I am not sure.

Do you remember where the setting was?
    Motorola Droid 4

Perhaps who went to Settings>Privacy>Factory Data Reset? That would clear your phone and revert back to when you bought the phone.

That would fix his problem but not cause it. I try not to suggest a factory reset too much since most users don't want to go through the effort to reset the phone.
    Motorola Droid 4

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links