ally battery charger output

This is a discussion on ally battery charger output within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Hey guys sorry if this has already been posted...appears u can't search posts from your ally. My wife has a lg cosmos and the chargers ...

Thread: ally battery charger output

Hey guys sorry if this has already been posted...appears u can't search posts from your ally.

My wife has a lg cosmos and the chargers look identical. Could someone tell me the output voltage and amprage of their stock wall charger? My wife and I may have mixed ours up.

I'm thinking its the reason I get a question mark in my battery gauge about 5 min after I plug it into this inverter I just bought for my car. Or maybe its the inverter...anyone else using an inverter and get the same issue?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You can safely use either LG charger in the phones. If your car charger is not LG, that's probably the the reason for the question mark.

Remember, it's normal for the battery to warm slightly while charging.

You should be able to search the forum while using the Ally. At the bottom of the page is a search link. I have used it several times and it works just as good as the regular search.
    Motorola Droid 4

The other day I found myself low on battery (15%) while I was at a friend's house. I used my friend's charger for her Sharp Camera. I was able to get 60% juice before we had to leave. No one called but at least I was ready

I have not seen a ? in the battery icon. Only the lightning icon indicating the phone is charging. I assume the software can tell if the phone is charging or not, but what would a question mark indicate? "I feel something. Is it in?"

Thanks for the replies guys....sorry I've been away for a bit. It turned out it was the cheap @ss walmart inverter I bought. I went and got a more expensive, better quality one from target, and the problem went away.

Quote Originally Posted by C0D34RCH3R View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys....sorry I've been away for a bit. It turned out it was the cheap @ss walmart inverter I bought. I went and got a more expensive, better quality one from target, and the problem went away.

Well if you would have mentioned Walmart at the beginning, I could have told you that. J/K
    Motorola Droid 4

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links