Facebook contact syncing trouble

This is a discussion on Facebook contact syncing trouble within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Just got the ally in and I love it. New tot he android world and already something has me stumped. I was getting my facebook ...

Thread: Facebook contact syncing trouble

Just got the ally in and I love it. New tot he android world and already something has me stumped.

I was getting my facebook setup and it asked if I'd like to sync my contacts. Sure, why not? So I did and I have a whole bunch of contacts from my facebook friends. Neat. However, it won't let me update those that didn't have their numbers listed. I go to contacts, scroll down tot he name, press the little menu button, go update contact, but there's no field for a number or anything?

Does anyone know if I'm doing something wrong? lol. Thanks in advance.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by almostfamous View Post
    Just got the ally in and I love it. New tot he android world and already something has me stumped.

I was getting my facebook setup and it asked if I'd like to sync my contacts. Sure, why not? So I did and I have a whole bunch of contacts from my facebook friends. Neat. However, it won't let me update those that didn't have their numbers listed. I go to contacts, scroll down tot he name, press the little menu button, go update contact, but there's no field for a number or anything?

Does anyone know if I'm doing something wrong? lol. Thanks in advance.

its retarded lol what i did was go through my phone contacts and entered their facebook name as the cantact name. it automatically merged all my contacts with facebook.

You can't edit the data that comes from Facebook but you can join your Facebook contact with the phone contacts. However, the data from Facebook is still not editable.

Motorola Droid 4

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links