Help, I think I bricked my phone ;_;

This is a discussion on Help, I think I bricked my phone ;_; within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Hello... Yesterday I rooted my LG Ally with Androot or whatever and installed a Velocity ROM... Now (only when plugged in though, if it's not ...

Thread: Help, I think I bricked my phone ;_;

Hello... Yesterday I rooted my LG Ally with Androot or whatever and installed a Velocity ROM... Now (only when plugged in though, if it's not plugged in it won't do anything) it just goes from just the LED light flashing red, to the LG logo, to the Droid logo (not the normal Android logo), to the Droid eye thing, to an error saying "The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.", back to the Droid logo and finally to the Droid eye thing in a loop.. Is there a way to either get it working or reset it? I really need it working by tomorrow, I'm going to a concert and some friends wanted me to record it

Apparently because I didn't wipe the cache, I would just reset with Clockworkmod since I made a backup of how it was before I installed the ROM but I can't really do anything on my phone, help ;_;

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

with the phone turned off press call, menu and send. hold them down. that will get you back to the recovery screen.

also, use the volume buttons to move up and down and the camera button to confirm what you want to do on the recovery screen.

Quote Originally Posted by kylehat68 View Post
    with the phone turned off press call, menu and send. hold them down. that will get you back to the recovery screen.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! I owe you, man.

no problem, i did the same thing to mine.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links