Deleting Blog Photos

This is a discussion on Deleting Blog Photos within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Hi.. I've had two blogs and have actually deleted both of them to try and resolve this issue, but it didn't work. Photos I had ...

Thread: Deleting Blog Photos

Hi.. I've had two blogs and have actually deleted both of them to try and resolve this issue, but it didn't work. Photos I had on the blogs have automatically been put in my photo gallery on my lg ally. I can't delete them. Photos I've taken with the phone's camera are easily deleteable, but delete is not an option with the blog photos when the same actions are taken. Please help - need to get these photos off my LG Ally. Thanks in advance.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You cannot delete them from your phone since they are not really on your phone. Picasa is the same way. You would need to logon to the blog and delete them from there instead. If you have deleted them from the blog, they should come off the phone.
    Motorola Droid 4

noreen, I believe the issue you are having is that the pictures are not in your phone. They are linked to Picasa, the free Google Picture Storage Application. Check out your Picasa profile and edit the settings or delete the pictures there.

Re-posted from your other post. In the other post noreen stated that it was a Google Blog so I assume it is Picasa, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Qasar View Post
    noreen, I believe the issue you are having is that the pictures are not in your phone. They are linked to Picasa, the free Google Picture Storage Application. Check out your Picasa profile and edit the settings or delete the pictures there.

Re-posted from your other post. In the other post noreen stated that it was a Google Blog so I assume it is Picasa, too.

Thank you so much - yep, there were the pictures!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links