Email

This is a discussion on Email within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Hi everyone. I just got my Ally yesterday and every time I try to check my email I get the following error message: The application ...

Thread: Email

Hi everyone. I just got my Ally yesterday and every time I try to check my email I get the following error message: The application Email (processcom.android.email) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

I get this EVERY single time I try to do anything with the email. It's driving me crazy! I'm using a Yahoo email address - is there a setting that I need to change or anything else that I should check?

It's enough to make me want to go back to my Blackberry!

Thank you in advance if you can offer me any help!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I don't use Yahoo but I *think* I read it is better to use the browser for now. You'd have to search the forums for more info. I forgot in which post it was. But since there are so many posts about E-mail I would search those first.

I use the Yahoo mail app from the Market and it works pretty good. Are you using the default email app that came with the phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Vol4one View Post
    I use the Yahoo mail app from the Market and it works pretty good. Are you using the default email app that came with the phone?

Yeah, but since it wasn't working, I went ahead and installed the Yahoo Mail app...it seems to work ok. Is it only Yahoo that doesn't work well with the default email app, do you know?

And thank you for the replies!

I'm not sure. I tried using the default email app for a while for a bellsouth.net address and didn't like it. That's when I just created a Yahoo address and downloaded to Yahoo app.

I have several pop3 email accounts on GoDaddy and I use the default email app without any issues.
    Motorola Droid 4

I use the Yahoo app from market place and still have issues receiving my email..any suggestions???

Motorola Droid 4

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links