connection errors with email

This is a discussion on connection errors with email within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Since the update I am having trouble with my email accounts. I have 3 email accounts. My corporate one is working flawlessly, my roadrunner account ...

Thread: connection errors with email

Since the update I am having trouble with my email accounts. I have 3 email accounts. My corporate one is working flawlessly, my roadrunner account has connection errors and my aol account just keeps reposting old emails. Help! How can I fix this?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I too constantly have connection errors (looking at one again, sigh..)....I don't get it. Called Verizon and was told to remove battery and go into sEttings, Wireless and Network settings then into Mobile Networks. Once there, they had me

1. Make sure Data Roaming was checked (yes)

2.Network Mode should be Didgital Only Hybrid

3.System Select should be Automatic

4. ERI should be checked

Ok, so then it worked for a couple of hours and then I got the dreaded Connection Errors AGAIN ! What should I do ???? I totally rely on getting email on the go and the email I use is Gmail, 2 different account names. Please help !

Thanks !

Peace !

Quote Originally Posted by NightAngel View Post
    I too constantly have connection errors (looking at one again, sigh..)....I don't get it. Called Verizon and was told to remove battery and go into sEttings, Wireless and Network settings then into Mobile Networks. Once there, they had me

1. Make sure Data Roaming was checked (yes)

2.Network Mode should be Didgital Only Hybrid

3.System Select should be Automatic

4. ERI should be checked

Ok, so then it worked for a couple of hours and then I got the dreaded Connection Errors AGAIN ! What should I do ???? I totally rely on getting email on the go and the email I use is Gmail, 2 different account names. Please help !

Thanks !

Peace !

I have been having the same problems with Gmail. Months ago, my gmail app that came with the phone, would have a constant connection error. No matter what I did it would not work. So I used my Email app, that I use for hotmail, to open gmail. That worked ok for a month but then started having issues as well. It would connect but it would do other weird things like I would have a new email so I open it and delete it but then when I open my gmail later the email I deleted would be back like I never opened or deleted it.this would keep happening. So I finally started using the original gmail again, and it was working. But now that is having issues again too. Its very disappointing. I really never know when I have a new email or I have to keep deleting the same ones over and over. Don't know what else I can do.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links