How can I attach SD Card music files to text msgs?

This is a discussion on How can I attach SD Card music files to text msgs? within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; ..the only options are Gmail and Bluetooth when I try to share the file directly. and when I try to attach from 'Messaging', only my ...

Thread: How can I attach SD Card music files to text msgs?

..the only options are Gmail and Bluetooth when I try to share the file directly.

and when I try to attach from 'Messaging', only my ringtone sounds are available to choose from. Please help.

(as I typed this, I just realized I could just move the mp3 I want to send to my 'ringtones' folder.. but is there a way to do this without having to move files around?) EDIT: ** actually, this doesn't work either..says the file is too big.** but if i send it to myself from Gmail and then fwd it, it seems to work. I would still like to know if there is another way to do this.

Thanks

another question.. I used to be able to send 1000 character messages as a MMS on my old voyager.. is there any option for this on the Ally?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I would imagine that they deliberately made it difficult to send music via text because of copyright issues, etc. There is also the size limitation on MMS messages that makes it difficult to send pictures, music, or video. Until Verizon opens up their network to allow larger MMS messages there isn't much you can do. Emailing it to yourself is probably your best option.
    Motorola Droid 4

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links