Too Many Pattern Attempts

This is a discussion on Too Many Pattern Attempts within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I had a lock pattern on my LG Ally, then my friend tried to get in, and it said "too many pattern attempts" then it ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jaga

Thread: Too Many Pattern Attempts

I had a lock pattern on my LG Ally, then my friend tried to get in, and it said "too many pattern attempts" then it made me sign in with my google account. So i typed in my email and password like it asked, and it said it "invalid username or password"

is there anything i can do for this, besides hard resetting it? I really dont feel like deleting everything...

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

There is already a thread about this issue. Please search the forum before posting a new topic.

http://www.lgallyforums.com/topic/15...ntry1000008185
    Motorola Droid 4

help

i had too many attemps on my LG p350 optimus me and i also forgot my gmail account what should i do to open it again to the home page?

Quote Originally Posted by kornkillers13 View Post
    I had a lock pattern on my LG Ally, then my friend tried to get in, and it said "too many pattern attempts" then it made me sign in with my google account. So i typed in my email and password like it asked, and it said it "invalid username or password"is there anything i can do for this, besides hard resetting it? I really dont feel like deleting everything...
    plzzzz tell me the possible wey to unlock my cell phone.
    caribe10 likes this.

i locked my lg p500 by pattern lock and my nepew try to unlock ut now it shows to enter your google acc.i forgot my google acc. plzzzz tell me how to open mt cell phone.

Too Many Pattern Attempts

Hey guys I had the same problem and just now I solved it by myself . So have your phone back without any data loss or reset and all ...
    So here is what u got to do ,
    Steps:-
    1. When it says invalid username or password , at the top screen of ur phone u will have notification bar , just drag it down .
    2. Then go to quick settings or just activate the internet of ur phone (MOBILE NETWORK) or activate the wifi .
    Note- Ur main purpose it to activate the internet on ur mobile either through mobile network or through wifi ,
    3. As soon as ur internet is activated (wifi or mobile network) just enter the username and password below too many pattern attempts and then it will access your account and ur will have ur phone back as it was before .

Ads