Power Lock Key

This is a discussion on Power Lock Key within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I hoep someone can help with this. It probably is quite simple yet it has me stumped. I downloaded ADW launcher and from that point ...

Thread: Power Lock Key

I hoep someone can help with this. It probably is quite simple yet it has me stumped. I downloaded ADW launcher and from that point on my power lock button stopped locking the phone when pressed. It will power off when I long hold but if I just press it it won't lock the phone anymore. Uninstalled ADW launcher and it still doesn't work right...any ideas on how to fix?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by toddswife View Post
    I hoep someone can help with this. It probably is quite simple yet it has me stumped. I downloaded ADW launcher and from that point on my power lock button stopped locking the phone when pressed. It will power off when I long hold but if I just press it it won't lock the phone anymore. Uninstalled ADW launcher and it still doesn't work right...any ideas on how to fix?

Have you tried pulling the battery on the Ally? If not pull the battery and leave it out for a minute or so then replace and power the phone back up... If this doesn't work you can try starting the Ally up in "Safe Mode" and seeing if it works in this mode. If it works in Safe Mode then I would power Down and reboot in normal mode to see if it still misbehaves . To boot into Safe Mode, turn the Ally ff, Open the keyboard, then power on the Ally while holding the "Okay" Key down on the Keyboard until the home screen comes back up... You should see the words "Safe Mode" in the lower left of your screen.... Once the Phone is Booted back up, try the Lock Key to see if it now works... If it does, then just reboot the phone, normally, and it should return to normal. Once you have rebooted again, try the lock key and see if it's now working...

Let me know what happens.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links