SD Card Error Notice

This is a discussion on SD Card Error Notice within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Twice now I have unlocked my phone to see an error notice that my SD card was unexpectedly removed. The SD card was NOT removed. ...

Thread: SD Card Error Notice

Android Jr Member stingrayracing's Avatar
    Twice now I have unlocked my phone to see an error notice that my SD card was unexpectedly removed. The SD card was NOT removed. The phone then initiates the card again. However, the first time it did this I lost about 240 photos off the card. I was able to recover most of them on my computer. Now it has done it again and most of my photos are gone again. Anyone had this happen and what might be the cause? Need to take it back to Verizon? Thanks for any advice.

Rocky

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The same thing has happened to me. I lost all photos and videos. Not happy with the SD card situation

Went to Verizon to see if they had a fix. They had no clue as to what was wrong. Since I didn't buy the phone at a Verizon store they said I needed to take it back where I bought it and get another one. It is still under my 30 day return window.

there is a app you can try when it says that. its called sdmount. you punch the app and it rescans your app and remounts it into the phone. works great when i plug the microsd card into an adapter to load and unload stuff on the card.

Thanks for the replies. I took the phone back to Costco and swapped it out for a new one. They had never heard of the problem either. Now so far no problems.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links