This is a discussion on calendar within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; i am sure that this has been beaten to death but i dont know how to do this. Is there a way where i can ...

Thread: calendar

i am sure that this has been beaten to death but i dont know how to do this.

Is there a way where i can set up a calendar appointment that will repeat itself on set days. on my old blackberry storm i was able to set up the calendar to show my paydays every other week on a monday.

i have gone through the calendar apps and its usually either repeat every week or month. not bad when it comes to a monthly bill but not appointments every other week.

if there isnt a way to do this, is there a calendar app that is out there that will program the calendar like the old blackberrys.

thank you kindly for any information.

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I really like "Jorte." It is a great App for me. It does not offer bi-weekly calendar repetition, however. But it does offer One-time, Daily, Every Weekday, Weekly, Monthly on that day of the month (like every third Tuesday), monthly on the day (like every 19th), or Yearly. So if you are paid the 1st and 15th of every month that is easy to set up in Jorte.

If you were to write the developer, I bet they would include bi-weekly if it is not a weird algorithm thing. Like, this year October has 5 weeks; 5 Sundays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Fridays.

Get it Mastered

What makes audio mastering desirable? Audio mastering is the polishing that is done to the musical piece before it is sent for commercial release. Mastering is the process of adding finesse to the musical track. The tracks are tweaked to make it sound professional and crystal clear. The tracks are polished to make it sound just the way it should be. If there is more than one track in an album, it becomes all the more necessary to master the tracks. By mastering, the tracks are gapped uniformly and the volume is adjusted. When the track changes, there should not be a dynamic change in the volume and clarity. This is ensured by the mastering process which makes it ear friendly. The mastering process is performed by the mastering engineer, who listens to the track with his pair of experienced ear. Once that is done, the mastering engineer renders modifications wherever needed. The mastering is usually done inside a mastering studio, which has the tools like the equalizer, compressor and others. The musician can stay with the engineer and find out how the process is being carried out. However, with lack of time and growth of technology, the musicians are now depending on online audio mastering mastering online is now getting popular because of its high usability, easy accessibility and low costs. In spite of all these qualities, the online audio mastering offers same levels of quality that is attained in attended mastering. The services are performed by an experienced mastering engineer, with years of experience in the field.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links