Need help with PC connection.

This is a discussion on Need help with PC connection. within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Got the phone. Love it. Got the drivers installed, debug unchecked and my Windows 7 PC still refuses to recognize my phone. This is becoming ...

Thread: Need help with PC connection.

Got the phone. Love it. Got the drivers installed, debug unchecked and my Windows 7 PC still refuses to recognize my phone. This is becoming maddening. Anyone with any ideas on what I need to do? Thanks folks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
    Got the phone. Love it. Got the drivers installed, debug unchecked and my Windows 7 PC still refuses to recognize my phone. This is becoming maddening. Anyone with any ideas on what I need to do? Thanks folks.

You shouldn't need to put the Ally in "Debug" mode just to access the MicroSD Card... Where did you get your Win7 Android Drivers? There is a file on the LG Forum you can download and install to see if it works better. www.lgforum.com Go to Drivers & Resources section and then to the Verizon section and you will see it.

What happens when you plug your phone into the USB port, Does the phone display the USB symbol in the Notification bar of the Ally? Does Windows seem to recognize that something is plugged in? Do you see any error messages about missing "Drivers"

Let me know whats happening.

If the USB icon on the phone comes on at all, it is only for a second or so. The message I get from the PC is that it does not recognize the USB device. Thank you for responding btw.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links