USB Issues

This is a discussion on USB Issues within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I been browsing and searching the manual and topics for awhile. I want to add music from my PC to my phone. I understand you ...

Thread: USB Issues

I been browsing and searching the manual and topics for awhile. I want to add music from my PC to my phone. I understand you have to connect the USB. So I do so, next step is pull down the notifications bar and click the "USB Connection notification". Except I do not get any notification. The phone is charging from the PC but I don't know. My Computer says I need a CD which I know isn't true. I need a little help here.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

yep mr too same problem my computer does not recognize my new device. i am running with an old hp pavillionzd7000 running windows xp can anyone help with this problem? Thanks mortsdron

You need to install the drivers needed for your pc to recognize the phone. There are a couple of threads that discuss this.
    Motorola Droid 4

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links