Wrong Time

This is a discussion on Wrong Time within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Ok, so my Ally alarm goes off this morning.. AN HOUR LATE!!! It was set for 6:15, and sure enough, my phone said it was ...

Thread: Wrong Time

Ok, so my Ally alarm goes off this morning.. AN HOUR LATE!!! It was set for 6:15, and sure enough, my phone said it was 6:15. Oddly enough, my wife's Ally said it was 6:15 as well, however, it was 7:15!!! I rebooted my phone, then the time was correct. My wife's phone corrected itself about an hour later.

I started to wonder if it were daylight savings time, but hadn't heard anything about it. Of course, I checked it out and that doesn't happen until Nov 7th.

Any idea of what would cause this? Has anyone else had this problem? Is this a Verizon thing?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If I remember correctly the last sunday in oct. used to be the day for day light savings time to end, but it got changed in like 07. I had the same issure iwth my computer and ally this morning too.

Quote Originally Posted by multiguy View Post
    Ok, so my Ally alarm goes off this morning.. AN HOUR LATE!!! It was set for 6:15, and sure enough, my phone said it was 6:15. Oddly enough, my wife's Ally said it was 6:15 as well, however, it was 7:15!!! I rebooted my phone, then the time was correct. My wife's phone corrected itself about an hour later.

I started to wonder if it were daylight savings time, but hadn't heard anything about it. Of course, I checked it out and that doesn't happen until Nov 7th.

Any idea of what would cause this? Has anyone else had this problem? Is this a Verizon thing?

mine and my husbands phone did that this morning also and was thinking the same thing time change. it is 10:42 am, but my phones say that it is 9:42am.

2 fix i turned off phone my 4 about 5 mins and then turned it back on and the time rest set itself.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links