sync ally to car

This is a discussion on sync ally to car within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Can't get my ally to sync to my ford explorer. I've turned off the airplane mode(as was told) put in discoverable mode n scan but ...

Thread: sync ally to car

Android Lurker kmarvuglio@gmail.com's Avatar
    Can't get my ally to sync to my ford explorer. I've turned off the airplane mode(as was told) put in discoverable mode n scan but it won't connect. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Kmarvuglio View Post
    Can't get my ally to sync to my ford explorer. I've turned off the airplane mode(as was told) put in discoverable mode n scan but it won't connect. Any help would be appreciated.

i also have aford 2010 edge lmy aay worked fine unti sept 17.since then will not work it connects and disconnects in about 45 secs. i have caalled verizon and was transferred to lg l the lg person said that there was an update on sept 17,and ally is no longer compatible with ford sync again only ford syncl i am furious over this li have a 45k car and cant make a phone call through bluetooth(sync).i hve on numerous occasions connected just about every make and model phone .i even did this with a verizon tech in car,to prove its not car.so it appears the only phone in word that will not sync with ford is lg ally.if anyone else is having this problem please post here vand notify verizon and lets get this fixed again it worked fine until phone was updated.so i blieve u will never get your phone paired and connected

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links