Facebook App

This is a discussion on Facebook App within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; A month after I got the phone, the Facebook App that came with phone started having a lot of connection errors. So someone had suggested ...

Thread: Facebook App

A month after I got the phone, the Facebook App that came with phone started having a lot of connection errors. So someone had suggested I go into the market and download the Facebook App there. So I did. But now, I. Am having some issues with that and want to try the original one again. But I can't figure out how to get it back. Is there a way? Do I just uninstall the one from the market, and the original one will be back? Or am I stuck with this one now?

Thanks.

I also had another question but I can't remember now! Lol. I will post it when I can think of it again.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You can uninstall the one from the market. You cannot get rid of the original one since it is a default app so it will still be there when you remove the upgrade.

I just got a new upgrade for Facebook and have not had any problems with it. I am running version 1.4.0.
    Motorola Droid 4

I also am using version 1.4.0. I like it a lot better than the original app. I use facebook a lot.

Not sure I like Places. FB collects too much of my data as is.
    Motorola Droid 4

Ok, thanks! I think what I'm gonna do is uninstall the app from the market and test drive the original a little bit and then pick which one I like better now.

And I still can't remember my other question! Lol

Oh and I do agree, after the upgrade it did strt working better. I don't like places either!

Oh and I do agree, after the upgrade it did strt working better. I don't like places either!

I have to say that, hands-down, I don't like the Facebook app. I like the upgraded version a little better, but my gosh it's a resource hog and and it can be very frustrating to use. It's very unintuitive for me, and there's so much you CAN'T do through the app.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links