location on pictures?

This is a discussion on location on pictures? within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Pretty much what the description says, some how my location was turned on and I rlly don't ever care for having it on and three ...

Thread: location on pictures?

Android Lurker heythere_sunshinexdjf's Avatar
    Pretty much what the description says, some how my location was turned on and I rlly don't ever care for having it on and three or 4 pictures have a location on it, now its under my album, how do I get rid of it?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

As far as the pictures you have already taken you will need to copy them to your PC and find an image editing app that can edit the metadata, I think IrfanView will do this and is free. To prevent this from happening on future images, go into your camera, tap the screen to make the menu popup on the left, tap the options icon (looks like a gear), Scroll all the way down to "Store Location", place a checkmark next to "off".

You have to keep in mind that the location setting will default back to on from time to time so you have to check the setting often.
    Motorola Droid 4

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links