problem with the contacts

This is a discussion on problem with the contacts within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; ok i just got the LG Ally yesterday, and verizon transfered my contacts at the store and they all stayed the same and showed up ...

Thread: problem with the contacts

ok i just got the LG Ally yesterday, and verizon transfered my contacts at the store and they all stayed the same and showed up like I would like them to however now it synced with my facebook which I don't mind but some of my contacts names have changed. I do like that some people facebooks pictures are now on my phone but I don't like how their names have changed.. for example my brother was in my phone as just his first name and since it synced to his facebook it now says his first and last name as my contact and i would like it to just say his first name. does anyone know how to fix this???

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You need to join the contacts.

Go to contacts. Choose your contact then do menu>edit contact>menu>join contact (then choose which to join it to) You will get the picture but keep the name.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links