2 Part Problem With My LG Ally

This is a discussion on 2 Part Problem With My LG Ally within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Problem #1. I have been trying to add an account to my Gmail app. It stalls and says no network connection. Even if I have ...

Thread: 2 Part Problem With My LG Ally

Problem #1. I have been trying to add an account to my Gmail app. It stalls and says no network connection. Even if I have all four bars it says the same thing. I also cannot get my Youtube to work for the same reason. No network connection. yet I am able to view my other email accounts and use my browser. It also says my phone may not have data package availiable, but I know I do cause I pay for it each month.

Problem #2. There seems to be no way to forward an email to someone. Like if I get a funny greeting I cannot pass it along to another friend.

I am feeling less and less happy with my phone as the days go.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

No help with #1. I've never done that.

#2... long press on the message while it is in the list of mails and it will give you the option to forward.

Thanx for the help with problem #2! Now if I can just get some help with problem #1!!

Quote Originally Posted by Charmgyrl View Post
    Thanx for the help with problem #2! Now if I can just get some help with problem #1!!

I would try Dialing *228 and then choose Option #1... This will reprogram the network side of the phone (Won't effect the content on the Phone) and try it again... If this doesn't help I would call Verizon Support to make sure they have your account set up correctly.... Your YouTube should work just fine, and adding Email accounts shouldn't be a problem.

I have the same issue with trying to add other gmail accounts to my Ally. It tries to connect for a long time and then tells me that it cannot connect to the google servers. I've tried it while using 3G and wifi and it never, ever works. Verizon has been absolutely useless with being able to get it to work. I've resorted to just going to gmail through my browser to check my other email addresses.

FWIW - I had problems accessing GMAIL from a computer for a few days. It would eventually retrieve the messages but it was taking an extra bit of time. It took so long, I thought GMAIL was down or had some other tech issues...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links