I have problems adding email accounts to my Ally. Help please.

This is a discussion on I have problems adding email accounts to my Ally. Help please. within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Hello everyone. I'm brand new to this forum and a new LG ALLY owner as of this past Thursday. This is also my first smart ...

Thread: I have problems adding email accounts to my Ally. Help please.

Hello everyone. I'm brand new to this forum and a new LG ALLY owner as of this past Thursday. This is also my first smart phone, so I probably don't know all the correct terms, etc. Anyways, I set up my yahoo account on the e-mail app when I intitally got the phone. This was before I knew there was a specific yahoo e-mail app. So I downloaded that app, and since I didn't feel the need to have my yahoo e-mail on 2 different apps, I deleted my yahoo account on the e-mail app. Now, I'm trying to add another email account onto the e-mail app. I put in my user name, and password, but it won't let me click on "next" or "manual setup" I tried hitting the menu button while on the email app, and still nothing. I've tried to hit the menu button, then go to Settings, Accounts and Sync, Add Account, Corporate, then I add the login and password info, it won't let me click the Next buttom. I don't know if I messed something up when I erased my yahoo account, because I had no problems when I added that account on there initially. Does anyone have any suggenstions? Thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I am not sure what you are describing but since you are so early into the process, just try a hard reset and start over. That way you can get optimum results with everything else you've learned. You can find the factory reset button in the settings, or when the phone is off hold Volume, Menu and Power for a few seconds.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links