uploading a pic to FB = Fail

This is a discussion on uploading a pic to FB = Fail within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Hi all.. new here. I took a pic with my camera, and found it in the Gallery, clicked on it - brought up the menu, ...

Thread: uploading a pic to FB = Fail

Hi all.. new here.

I took a pic with my camera, and found it in the Gallery, clicked on it - brought up the menu, chose "share"... chose facebook.. and hit send, or upload or whatever.. so it starts to go and fails at 39%.. this happened twice.. i cant clear the "ongoing..facebook upload 1 of 1 = 39%" from my notifications..

halp?

thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Signal strength may very. I best upload when I am connected to WiFi. There is also a very recent update to the Facebook for Android App that claims to enhance upload capabilities.

To check the Market for the update. Open Market. Hit Menu. Hit Downloads. Scroll through to see if your installed Apps have updates available.

This has happened to me a few times. Honestly what I've done is power off, back on, & re do the load to Facebook. It's worked for me

Ditto to what Coltow wrote.

Ive had this happen countless times, seams thats when my 3G signal wants to go in.out...so rather than upload through your gallery ACTUALLY GO ONTO FB, into your mobile photos app then add the photo that way, goes through everytime.

Not sure why sharing it & posting it from the gallery always seems to fail. Bug maybe?

I had this issue perpetually with the facebook app that came preloaded on the phone. After I rooted, I deleted it and downloaded the one from the market, which I believe is a newer version. Since then, it works fine, even when I have poor signal. I'm not sure if downloading the one from the market will overwrite the factory installed version or not.

As a workaround, I had much better luck opening up the facebook app first, then selecting "upload picture". It still brings you to the gallery, but seems to be more stable.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links