How to download from MegaUpload?

This is a discussion on How to download from MegaUpload? within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; When I try to download a file from MegaUpload, the file will download normally, then go to something like 32kbs, and say finished. When I ...

Thread: How to download from MegaUpload?

When I try to download a file from MegaUpload, the file will download normally, then go to something like 32kbs, and say finished.

When I try to watch the video on Rockplayer, it doesn't work. Obviously, a movie isn't going to be only 32kbs.

Now I just got my phone yesterday, my first smartphone, so I don't know like what apps are 'musts' but I was wondering if someone could help me with this. Specifically, need help downloading movies/tv shows from megaupload via icefilms and that kinda thing (free media basically).

Thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I just got the Dolphin Browser HD app (along with Browse Faster add-on) and now I can download from MegaUpload.

The only issue is that the download fails sometimes ie "Download Unsuccessful". Maybe this is my wifi conflicting with heavy usage, because when everyone went to bed the download was finished and working and fine this morning

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links