photos are all GONE

This is a discussion on photos are all GONE within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; HELP! I went to take a pic last night and the camera froze. When I went to look in the gallery to see if the ...

Thread: photos are all GONE

I went to take a pic last night and the camera froze. When I went to look in the gallery to see if the picture was even there all of my photos were GONE. HELP me please!

I hate to think I've lost all of those pictures!

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Jr Member stingrayracing's Avatar
    I had something similar to happen on an Ally. I kept getting a notification that my SD card was being reinitiated. Each time it would do this it would erase everything from my SD card. After losing and having to recover over 200 photos I took the phone back to Verizon. They gave me another one since it was in my first 30 days. I have not had the issue again. If you need it I used a free program on the net called Zero Assumption Recovery to recover just about all of my photos on the card.

Thank you Stingray!!!!! I just downloaded ZAR and it worked!!!! I got all my pictures back (I had posted with a similar problem on another thread) even tho they weren't showing on the SD card! Now everything seems to be saving right and working properly! You made my day!!!!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links