Battery Question

This is a discussion on Battery Question within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Here's a new one. I haven't seen it mentioned before. Yesterday we had to take a trip to northern Delaware. I used the awesome navigation ...

Thread: Battery Question

Here's a new one.

I haven't seen it mentioned before. Yesterday we had to take a trip to northern Delaware. I used the awesome navigation app. I plugged the phone into the car charger to conserve the battery. About half way to our destination I notice the battery icon has a question mark and it is showing that the battery is drained. Go to settings and it says battery is a zero and not charging. I unplug the charger and i have 88% and status is discharging. plug the charger in and again it shows the question mark and zero charge status. I left it unplugged till we reach our destination. I turned off the nav app and plugged it in and every thing was normal. On the way home it did the same thing. Has anyone had this happen or know if it is normal? thought it may have been an overheating issue.

Thanks

Jeff

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Same thing has happened to me a few times. I'm not sure what it is? Rebooting the phone is what I did to get rid of the question mark on the battery. Maybe someone else can shed some light on this.

I always thought that symbol meant there was an issue with the charging of the battery. Usually for me, I just need to unplug it for a few minutes and it goes away.
    Motorola Droid 4

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links