CAMERA

This is a discussion on CAMERA within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I looked in my Gallery and noted all of my pictures in Picssa downloaded automatically. I do not want them on my phone. Two questions: ...

Thread: CAMERA

I looked in my Gallery and noted all of my pictures in Picssa downloaded automatically. I do not want them on my phone. Two questions:

Will any picutres I add to Picassa always download automatically to my phone?

I cannot delete them directly on the phone. How do I delete them?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Your pictures are not actually on your phone. Your phone is accessing your Picasa albums automatically. To delete the pictures use the browser and log into your Picasa account. You should already have a Picasa bookmark if you are using the default browser.

To disallow this feature go to Settings > Accounts & Sync > [Google Account] > uncheck Sync Picasa Web Albums

Quote Originally Posted by Qasar View Post
    Your pictures are not actually on your phone. Your phone is accessing your Picasa albums automatically. To delete the pictures use the browser and log into your Picasa account. You should already have a Picasa bookmark if you are using the default browser.

To disallow this feature go to Settings > Accounts & Sync > [Google Account] > uncheck Sync Picasa Web Albums

Thanks- I now understand and was able to go into the phone and uncheck Picasa

I have a question somewhat connected to this...I have Picasa set up, and when I go to it on the web, I see pictures taken w/my Ally up until a certain date. I have many more pics since them, but what do I need to do to get them to Picasa? And, a bit further, if my pics are already on my SD card, why did I get a notification telling me that my storage was nearly used up when my SD card was hardly used? I ended up deleting my text threads and that seemed to resolve the problem, but...what gives? When I look at my storage info, it says total space 3.69GB, available space 3.53GB, and "internal phone storage" at 25.33MB. What is what? Many thanks for your help!

Open your Gallery, check mark the pictures you want to upload > Share > Picasa.

More info is in the Picasa Web Albums post in Tutorials.

Low Memory is often a cache issue related to the internal memory. Texts, 3rd Party E-mail Apps and browser cache are the most typical culprits. Check out a search on Low Memory, or try a Cache Cleaner App.

Quote Originally Posted by Qasar View Post
    Open your Gallery, check mark the pictures you want to upload > Share > Picasa.

More info is in the Picasa Web Albums post in Tutorials.

Low Memory is often a cache issue related to the internal memory. Texts, 3rd Party E-mail Apps and browser cache are the most typical culprits. Check out a search on Low Memory, or try a Cache Cleaner App.

Thank you for your help!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links