ally wont connect windows 7

This is a discussion on ally wont connect windows 7 within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; cant get pictures to my computer ?...

Thread: ally wont connect windows 7

cant get pictures to my computer ?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Meanwhile upload your Pictures to Picasa. Picasa is free web pic storage from Google associated with your Google Account, and your pictures will still be viewable in the Gallery if you turn on that sync feature in the phone. You can invite others to "albums" you create, etc. Then log into Picasa on your computer and save locally.

You'll find drivers at the LG site. There is a link here in the forums somewhere. Also check that debugging is not checked. That too is covered in that posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Qasar View Post
    Meanwhile upload your Pictures to Picasa. Picasa is free web pic storage from Google associated with your Google Account, and your pictures will still be viewable in the Gallery if you turn on that sync feature in the phone. You can invite others to "albums" you create, etc. Then log into Picasa on your computer and save locally.

You'll find drivers at the LG site. There is a link here in the forums somewhere. Also check that debugging is not checked. That too is covered in that posting.

I already have Picasa is that how the photos got into my phone? How do I get the pictures how to I get them out of the phone.

The pictures are not really in your phone. Your phone and Picasa are synced. To delete pics use the browser to log into Picasa. To remove the ability to sync go to Settings > Account & Sync > [Your Google Address] > Uncheck Picasa.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links