batt life sux

This is a discussion on batt life sux within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; my battery life sux. i have the advanced app killer installed but 1/2 a day seems to be all that i can get out of ...

Thread: batt life sux

my battery life sux. i have the advanced app killer installed but 1/2 a day seems to be all that i can get out of it. i have not surfed the web or used any apps alll day when i go to the manual task killer there are all ways things open.i know that i did not open them cause i dont use the corp cal. or skype. how do you manaully close an app. i had a blackberry curve and learned how to close those apps. just want to make sure i am closing these apps all the way. sorry to act like a complete newbie but this phone came without any owners manual what so ever. i have downloaded some apps but havent used the much. i would be happy if the battery would last from 6am to 9pm with little web use i do text and mms more than anything but i think my batt should last longer than 1/2 a day

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Go2 settings.... applications.. then running services... click o the one u wan2 stop..

There are a dozen threads, as well as answers, about battery life and ATKs so I won't go into any of that.

I just wanted to clarify that what you kill in Running Services is not any of the applications that you have been using. A running service is an app but it is one that is started by another app and does not have a UI (User Interface). An app that a user starts, stops the second it is no longer in focus.

Motorola Droid 4

Overland Park, Missouri
    7 times
    take a look at my thread and see if it helps
    Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX - Droid X2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links