What the heck did I do

This is a discussion on What the heck did I do within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Ok I dont knwo what I did I downloaded z4root and I rooted my phone. WHAT DID I DO.. What does this do? Sorry if ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What the heck did I do

Ok I dont knwo what I did I downloaded z4root and I rooted my phone. WHAT DID I DO.. What does this do? Sorry if its already on here I just want to understand this cr*p! :-D THANKS GUYS!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Why would you root your phone if you didn't know what you were doing?? For one thing, you just voided your warranty. If you want to know what rooting does or what it's for, search the forum or Google it. That's something you should have done before DLing z4root and running it.

So instead of giving her advice or instructions u decided to punk her...prolly shouldn't have even added ur lame comment and just moved on....[expletive]

Must not really be a vols fan

Quote Originally Posted by dpacski View Post
    So instead of giving her advice or instructions u decided to punk her...prolly shouldn't have even added ur lame comment and just moved on....[expletive]

Sorry, but I have to agree with Vol4one on this. If you don't know what rooting does, you shouldn't root. Not only could you brick the phone but you void your warrenty.

Also, we are not here to give every one advice or instructions. We do what we can but there are limits. In this case, the limit was crossed.

There are enough threads and info in the Develop and Hacking section to help anyone who wants to root. It would have been smarter for the OP to have read that information before rooting. If the OP did read it first, and still doesn't understand it, they shouldn't have rooted.
    Motorola Droid 4

No, I wasn't "punking" her. Simply stated, you do something because you see other people doing it, and don't know what it is, you can get burned. Do the research first. I'm not going to re-explain to her what rooting is when it's been explained too many times already.

As for your comment to me...did your comment help her in any way at all? Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. Just sayin'.

Thanks for backing me up AA. He's probably some 12 yr old boy looking for a girlfriend. If it would have been a guy who originally posted, he wouldn't have said anything most likely. Yeah, I just stooped to his level...I know.

Nah homie I'm not 12 and where u figure I'm looking for gf boggles me and lol u explained more in ur last post simply to try and make a point !! And again she came here looking for answer what's this section called ?? Oh yeah "lg ally help"

Far as ur black pot (whatever) I wasn't trying to help her but nor was I gonna lecture her to go research for something she obviously has no idea about. Isn't that the idea behind a help forum??...just sayin

By the way dork she wasn't asking you to "re-explain" to her. So yeah now you punked her twice....just sayin

Rooting doesn't fall under LG Ally help that is why there is another section for Hacking.
    Motorola Droid 4

Haha...you make me laugh. Maybe we can start a new thread for this discussion. So, are you going to go through every other thread and punk someone when they tell someone else to search the forum? No reason to stop with me, is there?

Now, the next time someone asks a question, in the LG Ally Help section, that hasn't been asked 20 or 30 times already, I'll help if I can. Otherwise, you can waste your time responding to them...just like I'm wasting my time responding to you! I'm not gonna get myself worked up in a freaking web forum over idiots like you. Good day.

Quote Originally Posted by dpacski View Post

Namecalling? Really?

Not at all there buddy. In fact the only reason I stopped in was because I seen ur addy. So I read ur stupid ass reply to her I mean why not read and move on if ur not going to help. Why post such a stupid reply? She even apologized if the question was asked b4 but you felt compelled to punk her. Is it her fault the question has been asked 20 or 30x's b4. She needed help she navigated to this site found her way to this sub forum asked her question and you punked her.

Oh and if comments over the wait what......."web" get you worked up than you must be pretty shallow I'm outty....

Wait 2 more things first other dude it's name calling

Finally go VoLs!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links