market shows no downloaded apps

This is a discussion on market shows no downloaded apps within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; When I go to the market and choose Settings > Downloads, it says "no downloads from the market". I have at least 30 apps installed ...

Thread: market shows no downloaded apps

When I go to the market and choose Settings > Downloads, it says "no downloads from the market". I have at least 30 apps installed from the market. The apps have always sh owed up in there. What gived?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Are you using the same gmail account that you had when you downloaded the apps?

My guess is that the market doesn't recognize your account.

I would try rebooting the phone too.
    Motorola Droid 4

Yup same account. I did a few reboots and that didn't help. I was able to get the apps to show again but i'm not 100% sure what I did fixed it or if the timing was just a coincedence.... I did a search for an app that I knew I had installed (amazon mp3). it showed up as installed. It also showed up as "allow automatic update" which I know was not checked before. I unchecked that box then closed then reopened the market and then all my apps showed up again. Weird??

The tin foil hat wearing side of me refuses to allow automatic updates because the app developer, if he/she is less than honest could push an update that allows a new permission or breaks the app in some way. I prefer to update on my own own. Goodness knows, I check the market often enough for new things that I'm able to see when updates become available. I can also see what others are saying about the update before I choose to install it.

Yeah, I agree. Never allow an app to auto update.
    Motorola Droid 4

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links