Time/Weather Wiget

This is a discussion on Time/Weather Wiget within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; The time/weather widget (not one that is downloaded (i.e. weather channel)) but the one that comes with the phone that is the accuweather, in not ...

Thread: Time/Weather Wiget

The time/weather widget (not one that is downloaded (i.e. weather channel)) but the one that comes with the phone that is the accuweather, in not keeping time. It will keep time for about a 1/2 hour, then 1/2 a day later is shows 9:30 am when it's 3:00 pm. this morning I freaked out because my phone said 7:30 pm, but I was thinking is meant 7:30 am. In actuality it was 6:15 am.

Does anyone know how to keep this widget so it will keep time? I was doing fine and now all of a sudden in the last two day's it's not. The time in the upper right hand corner of the phone is keeping time.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks,

Geoff

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Enthusiast gtr1000rider's Avatar
    Are you using a task killer? If so it may be killing it off.

If you are talking about the LG weather widget that came with the phone I also had all kinds of trouble with it keeping time and finding my city to get the weather so I just gave up on it. There are some good alternative weather/time widgets on the market, I use Beautiful Widgets (available paid app only) and have had no problems and also there is Fancy Widgets (available free & paid app). I tried the free version of Fancy Widgets and it worked good so that is another possibility.

Have a look at Sense Analog as well. It's a great clock/weather/system info app.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links