No notification to mount?

This is a discussion on No notification to mount? within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I just got my phone last week. I've attached it to my computer once and moved some mp3s. But now when I attach it, I ...

Thread: No notification to mount?

I just got my phone last week. I've attached it to my computer once and moved some mp3s. But now when I attach it, I don't get the USB notification so I can mount. Any idea why?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Only thing I can think of to try is to go into Settings\Applications\Development and make sure USB Debugging is turned off. If it still doesn't work, when you attach it to your PC, go into your device manager on your PC and make sure the Ally is not listed with an exclamation point in the device manager. If it is, right click on it and choose uninstall. Then unplug the Ally from the PC and plug it back in to see if it works. Since I never had a problem with mine, i'm not even sure any of this will work.

Does the phone's charging/red light turn on when connected to the computer? Other possible causes are bad USB ports, bad cable or outdated drivers. This doesn't explain why it worked once though. It is also possible Plug n Play was disabled.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links