sending double txts

This is a discussion on sending double txts within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; i have this weird problem that started about a week ago. whenever i send a txt to ANYONE it will send double txts. the only ...

Thread: sending double txts

i have this weird problem that started about a week ago. whenever i send a txt to ANYONE it will send double txts. the only time it doesnt happen is when iam replying to someone. but after that reply if i send another txt right after that, it will send double. i am running velocity0.2 rom. dont know if that has anything to do with it. ive been running it for a long time with no problems. until about a week ago.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have not read anything on Double Texts, nor have I experienced it. Hopefully this bump will be seen by someone who can offer more info.

I have this problem as well. No rhyme or reason to when it happens. Doesn't happen all the time but enough to annoy me.

Ironically, Jonnypecs posted that 3 times. I took 2 out.

GJMoran, were you perhaps one of those people that used a carrier Verizon Wireless bought out? I have read of this happening to those who used a different carrier that got enveloped by VW but VW hadn't updated their technology in some areas (sic).

Posters on other forums have wrote it is disrupted service. Have you tried *228 to update your roaming capabilities? Maybe it needs a refresher. Someone else suggested a Hard Reset- take the battery out a few seconds.

One thing for sure, definitely contact VW CS and report this, especially if you are a pay-per-text user. It could be costing you money.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links