Out of Space Issues

This is a discussion on Out of Space Issues within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I know there has to be a thread here about this, so if someone can just point me where it is, I'd be grateful. I ...

Thread: Out of Space Issues

I know there has to be a thread here about this, so if someone can just point me where it is, I'd be grateful. I keep getting a message from the phone saying that my phone is out of space and makes me delete some of my programs. I don't have a lot of programs at all, so it seems silly. Then I see that the SD card has like 3.7 gigs of additional space that is untouched. Isn't there some way to have it install the apps there or have it default there instead for any space eating things on this phone? I have NO music on here at all either. I'm sure you could install music on the phone's SD card, but since I don't use it, am I just SOL?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

By default you can not install apps to the SD Card. This is a limitation of the Android 2.1 OS. In order to enable apps2sd support, you will need to root your phone and install a custom ROM that enables apps2sd. So I guess to answer your question.....yes, you are SOL.

Search the forum for "Low On Storage" It is probably a cache or mail problem. Clear everything that has a cache in "all programs" and empty the trash on your phone if you use the email app.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links