Market Widget

This is a discussion on Market Widget within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; For christmas I redesigned the home screens on my phone. I put the market widget on it. It has been set up for like 3 ...

Thread: Market Widget

For christmas I redesigned the home screens on my phone. I put the market widget on it. It has been set up for like 3 or 4 weeks and it is showing nothing. What it is suppost to show and has anybody have other problems like that

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

This is the first I've heard of the new Market Widget. My guess is that the Market update is still being implemented. Another member posted an announcement that the update will be pushed "in the next 2 weeks." Maybe it is a work in progress. The widget is blank on my phone too.

I just got the Market Update looks great!

I have had the updated market client for a few days now but that has not made any difference to the market widget because it is still bank

I searched around and the widget is supposed to show featured apps like when you open the first page of the new market gui

not that big a deal imho but it seems the widget is not working on other phones also so us Ally users are not alone

Basically it is a Widget of Advertisements, then. A needless widget that uses resources I don't have, IMO.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links