Passcode Help?

This is a discussion on Passcode Help? within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Help me... Ok so my sister found out my android pattern lock and was like going threw my phone. So I changed it to a ...

Thread: Passcode Help?

Help me...

Ok so my sister found out my android pattern lock and was like going threw my phone. So I changed it to a password with numbers and letters? Apparently I changed in to hawkins7 or hawkin7 or whatever. Maybe I mistyped pw and it was like weird? Or maybe the password thing is being faulty? So I called verizon... and they told me I should take it to the manufacture to help me with it? Does this mean I take it back to costco and they can help me with my phone?

What can I do to get this unlock my phone and if I cant do it by myself where can I got to get controll of my phone again?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Google Password Unlock site. Supposedly this will unlock your phone and allow you to reset your passcode.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links