Can't see the display while outdoors

This is a discussion on Can't see the display while outdoors within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I just bought the Ally and while I am figuring out how to use it, the main thing right now that has me stumped is ...

Thread: Can't see the display while outdoors

I just bought the Ally and while I am figuring out how to use it, the main thing right now that has me stumped is the fact that while I am outdoors (which is most of the time) I can barely see the phone's display? Is there something I can tweak to change this? I have a protector on the screen that I bought with the phone if that matters...Please help!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Use your Power Widget to adjust the brightness. The power widget is the one with 5 toggle-able icons. Those icons are WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Sync and Brightness. Brightness has 3 levels when using the widget. Max brightness works in daylight for me. Medium works for shady areas, and off works well for me indoors. Remember the brighter the screen, the more drain on the battery so toggle Brightness off when indoors.

You might also find other Widget Apps that only effect Brightness in the Market.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links