Picasa Web Albums?

This is a discussion on Picasa Web Albums? within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Whenever I try to upload a picture using Picasa it tells me to "add a google account", which I already have. So then I sign ...

Thread: Picasa Web Albums?

Whenever I try to upload a picture using Picasa it tells me to "add a google account", which I already have.

So then I sign in and it tells me that it was successfully made, but the same thing keeps happening over and over.

Picasa used to work, but then it stopped.

Help.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Before the first time I uploaded to Picasa I visited the site to set-up my "Drop Box" album.

You wrote it used to work. My Windows exp makes me think, clear the cache. ??

My Picasa account uses the same user-name and password as my phone/Google account. I signed-in once and choose to allow it to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Qasar View Post
    Before the first time I uploaded to Picasa I visited the site to set-up my "Drop Box" album.

You wrote it used to work. My Windows exp makes me think, clear the cache. ??

My Picasa account uses the same user-name and password as my phone/Google account. I signed-in once and choose to allow it to remember.

No, I'm doing it from my phone. If I want to upload a picture to Picasa I'll select that and it'll keep saying I don't have an account.

Yes, with the phone use the browser to visit the Picasa site. It should be bookmarked. If not, on the Google search page hit More, then Photos. You should be prompted to sign-in if you are not signed in. Or, sign-out then sign-in. You can have the browser remember the password (or "Keep me logged in" I forget which one it uses).

I can't think of another way to clear the account cache to sign-in anew. If it really frustrates you, a Factory Reset should correct it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links